INISDE SALES MANAGER - LONDON
My client is the number 1 dedicated commercial property marketplace in the UK, connecting millions of tenants and investors with Offices, Shops, Industrial and other commercial spaces for sale and for rent.
We are the fastest growing business in this exciting segment, which is currently undergoing explosive growth.
We retain our entrepreneurial culture, whilst being owned and supported by the world’s leader in commercial property information, analytics and marketplaces. The company is a $30bn market cap business with strong growth and probability and affords tremendous financial backing to fuel our growth.
As a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for building and managing a team of 6 Inside Sales executives focused on selling subscriptions and other online advertising products to a range of customers including property fund managers, brokerage businesses, private equity firms, real estate investment trusts and private investors.
This is an amazing job for an experienced technology or media sales leader: Perfect your hiring and people management skills; shape the success of a new business unit in a market undergoing high growth with vast potential. Receive mentoring from our best sales leaders running teams growing revenue at 10-40% per annum. Learn about building a young business.
Successful Sales Managers regularly progress to the highest level managerial positions across our sales organisation.
- Achieve UK-wide sales targets in line with agreed budgets and monitor on a weekly basis.
- Lead the recruitment of Inside Sales Executives as and when required.
- Drive sales activity within team through high volume of client visits and meetings.
- Ensure a high degree of customer satisfaction
- Prepare and deliver new business development actions and delegate these effectively.
- Manage all Inside Sales Executives: monitor performance, allocate territories/ focus areas, and provide training and development.
- Coach Inside Sales Executives to maximise revenue and build relationships on key accounts
- Create a dynamic “high standards” culture within the team, that reflects well on our brand in the market
- Contribute to marketing opportunities for the brand.
- Attend industry events to build relationships and promote our brand. Lead your team to do the same
- Be an expert on the market backdrop and competitor behaviour so you can engage in high value conservations with clients and work towards solutions for them. Coach your team to do the same.
- Your job will be London-centric with some limited travel
- Significant experience managing a mature and intelligent sales team
- Experience in technology or media sales, particularly marketplaces or advertising.
- Proven ability to drive a team to being a high performing unit
- Ability to coach, mentor and provide supportive leadership
- Ability to manage to metrics, without losing creativity
- Ability to hire well, train well
- The ability to think on your feet, problem-solve and make decisions. This is a new team, we are not spoon fed
- Love building relationships with clients and helping them problem-solve
- Outstanding communication, presentation and objection handling skills are a given
- Educated to degree level
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Some Inside or telesales experience would be highly advantageous.
- A knowledge of commercial real estate or asset management is advantageous. If not, you will have a desire to learn and a genuine interest in the trends and market backdrop – this essential to converse with top fund managers and brokers. We love commercial property and are interested in what makes properties a good investment - from small shopping centres to giant skyscrapers like the Shard.
- Highly developed ability to unpick a large organisation – who is the decision-maker, the influencers, the blockers etc? How do I align them?
- Experience of large, long-term enterprise sales worth £50,000+ per annum
- The charisma to inspire a team when things get tough
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
We recognise the positive value of diversity and promote equality. We aim at all times to recruit the person who is most suited to the job and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs.
We welcome all qualified candidates who are currently eligible to work full-time in the United Kingdom to apply.
Please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org