We are looking to recruit a team leader to oversee the day-to-day running of our Support Team. Our Support Team is on the frontline of our business, assisting our clients with all technical and non-technical queries relating to the usage of our platform.
The successful candidate will possess an eagerness to understand the detail of all queries being raised, be committed to delivering results within stipulated Service-Level Agreements (SLAs) periods and consistently ensure that the highest level of customer service is delivered by the team at all times.
In addition, the successful candidate will show an ability to forecast potential issues and devise initiatives to remedy them through collaboration with teams both internally and externally.
Process and procedures are key to keeping on top of productivity and consistency of service. As team leader, you will oversee that the team is maintaining the agreed SLAs and implement performance development plans to continually increase their performance and knowledge of the system.
Roles and responsibilities
- Organise the team and priorities: Conduct a daily assessment of support tickets, sort priorities and assign actions to the team.
- Problem solve: Find, create, and implement solutions for queries that are not progressing.
- Provide direct customer support: Work alongside your team as the first point of call for inbound customer queries.
- Quality assurance: Ensure that all work carried out by you and the team meet the requested requirements of our clients and colleagues.
- Improve support processes: Look for inefficiencies in the current support process and devise new processes where required.
- Personnel management: Understand what the team needs to do to achieve great results. You will manage the team to meet and exceed their targets through one-on-one coaching, devise Personal Development Plans (PDPs) for each member and be comfortable with performance management. You will also be comfortable with handling the day-to-day logistical running of the team in relation to actioning annual leave and maintaining general management of the department.
- Training: You will facilitate on-the-job training for existing and new team members in relation to the companies system and ensure that all support processes are adhered to.
- Adherence to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Data Protection Act (DPA): You will be familiar and comfortable with adhering to all data security procedures, flagging any potential issues and liaising with our Data Protection Officer (DPO) when required.
- Great communication skills.
- Self-motivated individual with experience of working to targets.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Prior experience of management.
- Excellent customer service record.
- Knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL).
- Commercial awareness.
- Passion for digital technology.
- Entrepreneurial drive.
- Abundance of technical skills.
Please get in touch if you feel you have all the skills to succeed at email@example.com