Our client an award winning, multi office independent Estate Agency who pride themselves on their high levels of customer service are looking for the right candidate to be the Head of Property Management.
This is a senior opportunity to manage a team of 11 people comprising of property managers and administrators alike. The successful candidate will have extensive previous experience of managing their own portfolio of properties as well as managing a team of property managers. As well as being ARLA qualified you must be fully up to date with current legislation.
The position is to oversee the smooth running of the department ensuring the delivery of excellent customer service to both internal and external clients. Ensuring all departments meet legal requirements by means of developing and training your team.
You will report directly to the Group Lettings Manager and the Finance Director.
Benefits of the Head of Property Management role include:
- Excellent salary
- Company car/ Allowance + Business mileage
- On-site parking
- Mon- Fri position
- Holiday entitlement
Responsibilities of the Head of Property Management role include:
- Ensure that company policies and procedures are consistently applied and developed to required standards
- To deliver excellent customer service
- Ensure that all relevant legislation is complied with
- Organising gas safeties, electrical certificates and EPC's when required
- Deal with landlords/tenants queries and complaints verbally and in written form
- Manage and control rent arrears to both parties
- Manage the tenancy renewal process including chasing fees
- Manage the end of tenancy including dilapidations
- Arrange Tenant Deposit Protection
- Arrange/conduct periodic property inspections
- Conduct staff training and appraisals
- Produce /Annual Income Budget
Skills of the Head of Property management include:
- Must be ARLA qualified
- Previous experience in managing a property management team
- Possess strong leadership qualities
- Professional,positive and diplomatic
- Excellent legislation knowledge
- Hold a full UK driving licence
This really is the cream of Property Management jobs, act quickly to be in with a chance .....apply today !!