Are you an experienced Senior Block manager looking for a new challenge, our client has recently acquired a portfolio so is looking for a very organised, confident and well presented Senior Block manager that has all the attributes to help grow this part of the business as well as manage a team.
The role of the Block Manager:
- Managing an existing team.
- implementing new strategies and processes to improve efficiencies
- Liaising with leaseholders and residents, and dealing with maintenance issues
- Liaising with contractors to instruct necessary repairs
- Conducting regular site inspections and reporting to client
- Carrying out the Section 20 consultation procedure when necessary
- Attending client and director meetings as well as evening AGM's
- Dealing with all aspects of Health and Safety
- Setting service charge budgets, issuing service charges, helping to chase arrears and keeping good accounts
- Responding to solicitors enquiries and dealing with post sale documentation
- Interpreting leases and legal documents
- Issuing notices for lease breaches and in accordance with Health and safety
- Administering contracts and renewals with utility suppliers and contractors
- Dealing with insurance renewals and claims
The skills required for the Block Manager role include:
- A proven track record in Block Management is a must
- Experience and confidence in presenting strategies and proposing new ideas to senior stakeholders.
- Previous experience in managing and growing a team.
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Understanding of landlord and tenant acts, ARMA guidelines and RICS Codes
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Ability to prioritise workload and use own initiative
- Full UK driving licence and own car
Benefits of the Block Manager role include:
- 5 day working week (Mon-Fri)
- Generous Salary
- Opportunity to grow a team
- Holiday Entitlement
- Award winning independent Estate Agent
Don't pass up this opportunity to be part of this small family run but fast growing company, apply today !!