Are you interested in being part of a fast-paced, entrepreneurial software-as-a-service platform? The company has grown exponentially and is on target for further seismic growth for many years to come. With that growth comes several new projects aimed to help us dominate our chosen customer industries, and requires a strong emphasis on React SPA applications, micro-service and server-less architecture.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a very agile, collaborative and challenging environment, with a hyper focus on delivering world-class products. We always challenge ourselves on staying on the precipice of modern technology with an acute eye on striving to achieve more.
Our current heritage has proven we can always deliver high quality products in a rapid time frame. This ensures we stay ahead of any competitors and grow as an organisation in income and opportunities for all involved.
This is not a lethargic environment, but you will stay engaged and be enveloped by our unique culture. We are passionate about people development, we invest heavily in people, ensuring we are always the best of the best.
You will be expected to:
- Develop high quality web applications.
- Work closely with our Product Owner and in-team designer / front-end developer.
- Help design APIs for front end.
- Be involved with user groups / show and tells.
- Be able to work as an individual and in a team.
- Occasional long hours around project deliveries (not frequent).
- Agile Principles.
- SOLID principles.
- HTML5, CSS.
Nice to have:
- Azure experience.
- Experience C#.net.
- Knowledge of MVVM/MVC.
- Web Forms (for phasing out legacy products).
- Bootstrap 4.
- Azure DevOps (Team Foundation Server).
- Azure pipelines.
We are looking for both introverted and extroverted personalities that have a passion for software development. Our culture is very close knit and as a business we get on well in and out of business hours. We are looking for someone that is willing to push the boundaries.