Experienced Property Manager Required – Oxford
Basic Salary £30k dependent on experience
Quality Independent Estate Agency business
This new and exciting opportunity for an experienced Property Manager to work closely with our clients PRS (Private Rental Sector) and Build to Rent Team in Oxford has just become avaialble. This is a great chance to join an expanding team and take the lead with managing a large portfolio for a key institutional landlord, property inspections and maintenance enquires.
The focus for this role is the management of let property throughout the rental process. This will be from the tenancy start up stage to the tenancy termination stage in a manner that meets agreed departmental targets. The portfolio will predominantly consist of New build properties owned by PRS clients with the potential to work on new Build to Rent Schemes.
This a varied role which will include some client facing work and business development. This is a fantactic opportunity for an individual looking for a varied PM role in a first class business with an enviable reputation.
The ideal candidate will posses excellent verbal communication skills both by telephone and face to face, be able to communicate accurately and concisely using written communication, be confident telephone manner and an ability to remain calm under pressure. Have good problem solving skills, good personal presentation and conduct and have the ability to build effective relationships using tact and diplomacy.
Must have at least 2 years experience in Property Mananagement, have a full drivers licence and own car as client property visits will be involved.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Ensuring Property inspections and complete appropriate reports liaising with the landlord giving relevant advice are completed
- Assess and resolve maintenance issues, liaising with appropriate contractors and adhering to Service Level Agreements
- Book checkouts, analyse reports and process documentation in line with company processes
- Manage end of tenancy returns for a managed client portfolio
- Ensure deposit returns are managed within company timescales and any issues between parties resolved
- Check invoices received against works orders and arrange payment to contractors
- Maintain high standards of communication with landlords and tenants
- ARLA qualified is preferred, can work towards in the role.
- Competitive salary (dependent on experience)
- Performance Bonuses & Incentives on offer
- Car Allowance £3k
Don't delay apply NOW, this position will be sought after. Please email me (in confidence) for further details firstname.lastname@example.org
With dozens of Jobs currently available in Beds, Bucks, Berks, Ox's & Northants i might have what you are looking for, so please drop me a line or visit our website for more details www.raynerpersonnel.com