We’re a multi award-winning business; proud to be recognised as a fast-growth company, which culminated in us receiving Deloitte’s prestigious 5th fastest growing technology company award.
Our aim is to be the world’s foremost integrated data-driven marketing communications platform for industries connected with home-movers and homeowners.
The business is based in Derby, with on-site parking and great local amenities. We will keep you replenished with plenty of fruit and our regular team lunches, giving you the opportunity to keep catch up with the other teams.
We are big on culture; whether it’s after-work drinks, online bingo or hitting the tarmac with the runners, we have a 'work hard, play hard’ mantra. Our teams are passionate about their business and the road that we are on to achieve our goals.
As Head of Prospect Marketing, it will be your passion to drive our brand within the sectors linked with homeowners and home-movers, ensuring that our platform is known for its substantial returns. More specifically, focused on generating new clients within the real estate and connected ancillary service markets (including for mortgages, conveyancing or home-moving service firms).
Using all media at your disposal (EDM, DM, PR, social media, events and advertising) to generate inbound enquiries to understand more about the suite of services.
We are looking for:
An individual who is innovative in finding ways to elevate our brand, utilising our own platform as well as targeted media to showcase its potential. A real self-starter who will have the tenacity to execute campaigns and strategies to produce high-quality inbound leads and overall meet the needs of our business.
We believe our brand is ready to go to the next level, are you the person to take it there?
- Understanding our business mission and vision and developing strategies, both short and long-term to take us there.
- Thorough knowledge of our industries, tracking their market to understand the challenges this will present to our own business and find solutions accordingly.
- Capitalise on the data that the business produces, using it to develop and change to strategies accordingly.
- A strong belief in social media; elevating our brand on appropriate channels.
- Ensure our website is engaging and maximises all site visits and is SEF.
- Strengthen our SEO.
- Continue to work with media outlets whilst thinking of new ways to promote our business.
- Working to budgets.
- Listening to the requirements of the sales teams to strengthen our proposition.
- Exceeding targets for inbound leads.
- Work with industry press to gain exposure in front of our target audience.
- Develop our integrated and non-integrated partnerships.
- Being the 'owner’ of our brand; presenting it in a professional yet edgy style.
- Play a key role in the product’s development through personal use and client feedback.
- Technical marketing experience.
- Creative mindset to produce high-quality content.
- Direct experience in growing out a brand from the ground up.
- Exceptional written English and grammar.
- Social media campaign management.
- Analytics with data.
- SEO experience.
Please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org