DATA TECHNOLOGIES ACCOUNT MANAGER
We are the market leading valuation service to lenders and across the property technology and financial technology industries. Our key commercial and go to market segment is in financial services, primarily mortgage lenders including 9 of the top 10 mortgage providers.
Working with an assigned Account Director, the Account Manager is responsible for delivering effective account strategies for our leading financial services clients and prospects; growing client revenue and ensuring high degrees of client satisfaction while retaining their business. They are also responsible for identifying opportunities to apply our valuation, property data, analytics and insight, using deep understanding of the individual client and market needs, while ensuring we have strong offerings to meet key client requirements, win market share and deliver strong business growth.
The Account Manager will report to the head of Account Management and will also work closely with their assigned Account Director and Client Delivery setting priorities to drive customer satisfaction and retention. They will also work closely with Product Management and Marketing to execute an effective go to market plan for our propositions
- Develop a deep understanding of clients’ and prospects’ requirements through an extensive network of contacts, developing sales and account plans to mutually beneficial relationships across the financial services and property markets
- Contribute to the definition and execution of account plans to meet and exceed their financial targets of revenue and growth
- Build and execute a strong pipeline of sales and growth opportunities by identifying potential needs and possibilities
- Define and execute strong sales processes, working with pre-sales and client teams, to create compelling propositions
- Develop a deep understanding of our value propositions and products, delivering proposals to meet clients’ needs while supporting the development of our offerings through remaining current on industry trends, market activities and competitors
- Develop a deep understanding of our value propositions and products, delivering proposals to meet clients’ needs while supporting the development of our offerings through remaining current on industry trends,market activities and competitors
- Understand clients’, prospects’ and market needs to ensure our product and solution innovation enables us to retain its market leading position and to seize on new opportunities for valuation and property data solutions.
- 5-10 years of commercial experience in the financial services sector with significant exposure to the UK mortgage market
- Experience at senior decision maker level within retail banking, proven ability to drive engagement and develop commercial relationships at the highest possible levels within the UK mortgage market
- Ability to innovate and develop value propositions within financial services or banking markets; demonstrate the ability to understand clients’ needs and define suitable solutions to meets their requirements
- Proven track record in sales and building effective sales campaigns, able to lead complex sales processes, demonstrated by routinely meeting and exceeding revenue and growth targets
- Outstanding relationship management, capable of delivering high levels of customer retention and profitable organic growth, a track record of launching new products and taking them to market
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills to lead and influence a range of senior internal and external stakeholders
- Disciplined with strong planning and organisation skills and the ability to balance multiple conflicting priorities
- Experience in property technology and, ideally, automated valuation models (AVM)
- Good understanding of the regulatory landscape impacting valuation services, including Basel and IFRS9, experience of collateral risk management within the capital markets sector (e.g. securitisations, covered bonds) very desirable
- Understanding of property data and information markets and trends with an enthusiasm for innovation and new technology
This is a great opportunity to join the market leading data technologies provider, please get in touch for further information