Customer Success Manager - Small Business
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Customer Success team as a Customer Success Manager responsible for managing a portfolio of Small Business Customers.
The role is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with small business customers and provide ongoing support to service existing and future customers.
The Small Business Customer Success Manager is responsible for ensuring that customers continue their contractual relationship, maximise their advocacy of the Company and fully adopt and achieve value from the full range of our products. The incumbent advocates a 'Customer for Life’ philosophy through their knowledge of our products and the real estate industry.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- At least 3 years’ experience in Estate Agency or Prop-Tech Experience.
- The ability to deliver a high level of customer satisfaction to a diverse range of customers.
- Sound IT knowledge and service delivery experience, preferably in the estate agency or real estate agency.
- The ability to build long term relationships with our customers and colleagues at all levels.
- Longstanding use of integrated CRM systems including Salesforce.
As an individual this job would be ideally suited if you have:
- Exceptional customer management skills.
- A positive attitude with a desire to exceed expectations at every opportunity.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- A strong focus on service quality and delivery.
- Strong attention to detail, highly organised and focused on quality of work delivered
- A proactive approach to identifying and managing potential issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter with ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities
- Committed to continual process improvement
Please get in touch, firstname.lastname@example.org