Our Client Support Executives are the voice and reputation of the company. Talking to a variety of our clients during the day, they provide the most important service in our day to day operations. Positive, effective and efficient management of our client’s initial contact with us influences the overall stability of the organisation. Based in our Solihull office, the primary role of the Client Support Executive is to ensure that our clients are successful in their day to day business, by offering them the most effective, appropriate advice and guidance and resolving issues they may face in the services and products provided to them. Where questions or queries are not able to be answered the Client Support Executives will ensure that all required information is captured from the client and passed on to the relevant resolving team.
- Ensure that each contact with a client is an enjoyable, happy and rewarding experience for both client and CSE.
- Continually enhance knowledge on the suite of products and Estate Agency business
- Managing incoming contact from the Customer via our support channels
- Logging of Incidents / Requests in the support ticketing system Categorisation of Incidents with respect to their severity and urgency
- Management of 1st Line queue and personal queue of outstanding incidents and requests in priority order
- First Contact Fix of Incidents Resolution of standard request types in a timely manner
- Appropriate escalation where Incident / Request is not responsibility of 1st Line
- Problem Solving
- Decision Making
- Continuous Service Improvement
- Telephony Skills - receiving 50+ inbound calls per day
- Communication skills - both written and verbal Service levels - both team and personal KPI’s
- 70% + in Numeracy and Literacy Test
- Customer Service - 1 year or more Working in a service delivery environment which has service levels
Please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org