To manage designated regional ‘key accounts’ on a day to day basis to achieve activity and sales targets. Build and maintain the best possible relationship with all ‘key accounts’ in your designated area’s.
To manage designated customers on a day to day basis to achieve activity and sales targets. Build and maintain the best possible relationship.
A typical week as an Account Manager might involve
- Achieve new product targets in your area of responsibility.
- Identify new business opportunities, present and close with a bespoke advertising solution.
- Conduct regular account reviews to prove value and ROI.
- Conduct relevant product and service training with customers
- Consistently ensure all customers have clear understanding of pricing structure and new initiatives.
- Feedback, with regularity, details of “the market” to Area Director and Estate Agency Board.
- Actively participate with on-going training (you always want to be better)
- Attend regional and national meetings.
- To maintain a CRM database of your customers.
- Work closely with your Telephone Account Management (TAM) and Customer Service colleagues to offer consistently great service.
- Liaise closely with Area Director, Telephone Account Manager, Head Office support departments.
We’re looking for someone who
- Has consistently over achieved set sales targets.
- Structured, disciplined, energetic, committed to individual and group improvement.
- Positive attitude, onboard feedback, seek to be better.
- Open and honest team player.
- Excellent eye for attention to detail and accuracy.
- Analytical and confident with data analysis.
- Able to thrive in a hardworking and dynamic team.
- Driven to exceed team expectations.
- Problem solver with the ability to take ownership and resolve issues.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to challenge ideas and ask questions.
- Confident in using a PC, particularly competent in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and company systems.
- Quick thinkers & strong listener.
- Builds implicit trust – beyond the ‘norm’ and can ingrain yourself into a customer’s business.
- Get people to make right decisions with the confidence your solutions will drive results.
- Strong enough to challenge where needed.
- Strong at problem solving.
Please get in touch if you feel you have the skill required at firstname.lastname@example.org