THIS ROLE IS LONDON AND SUROUNDING AREAS.
This is a position for a challenger individual to hunt new business, building relationships and increase the client database. You will be an all rounder as you need to Win, Nurture, grow revenue and retain. You will be the business contact for the client and responsible for client satisfaction.
The package comes with a basic of £60k + £20k OTE (uncapped) + associated benefits. We are looking for Individuals who are at the top of their game and can demonstrate success.
As a successful Account Manager, you will have a high level of integrity and the opportunity to manage, nurture & grow your existing client base. You will have scope to take an entrepreneurial approach to sell, train and retain.
- Gain a thorough understanding of your clients and their needs
- Become an expert in critical information and marketing solutions including, the UK’s leading online commercial property marketplace
- Complete ownership of the full sales cycle including: prospecting, demoing, closing, onboarding, training and renewing
- Conduct a high level of in person client and prospect product demonstrations
- Provide valuable insight to all participants in the commercial industry, including Surveyors, Owners, Investors, Lenders, Local Authorities and Service Providers
- Represent by hosting and attending industry events and networking with property professionals in your market
Our Best Performers Are
- Passionate, hard-working and ambitious – As an innovator, we are fast paced and creative and expect our account managers to move quickly to seize opportunity.
- Fast to learn new concepts and apply them - clients and prospects are diverse and demanding. With a constantly evolving suite of products, successful account managers are skilled at introducing them to their clients.
- Curious - Our best salespeople ask intelligent questions, demonstrate strong listening skills and learn from customers and colleagues
- Excellent communicators - our broad-ranging solutions require clear, concise communication tailored to the relevant audience.
- Committed to Customer Service – Successful Account Managers provide valuable insights and take ownership of their client’s requests, managing them to a successful outcome.
- Proven track record of sales success - Our most successful people generally have experience selling commercial property services, commercial property technology, fintech or analytics platforms. We will consider other sales backgrounds.
- Educated to a degree level.
Please contact me if you feel you have the skills, firstname.lastname@example.org