This is a remote opportunity, It's more important to get the right person on board rather than area at this stage.
Partnership Development Manager
Our winning formula is driven by a strong entrepreneurial spirit, which is encouraged throughout every department. We keep this culture by only hiring brilliant people who are driven, ambitious and challenge the norm. We're good at what we do, but there is always room to improve which is why we're serious about investing in our people.
As a Partnership Development Manager you will be responsible for running your own diary to follow up and secure new business to business leads. You will be working closely with our Business Development Executive and Marketing Team. You will receive coaching and development to help you reach your full potential within the role.
The successful candidate will be building relationships with clients for the sole purpose of winning new business and increasing the client database. Clients will be approached by cold calling, telephone calls and visiting agents in a given geographical areas. You will be the primary business contact for the client and responsible for client satisfaction. In addition, the PDM is expected to win new business and grow accounts over the period of 6-12 months after this time the account will be passed to the account managers who will continue contact and build further relations.
If you are a self-confident, engaging and positive individual, this could be the role for you.
Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and on a variety of activities;
- Manage multiple campaigns simultaneously
- Be people and relationships focussed
- Team player
- Enthusiastic and stimulating communication skills
- Persuasive “selling” rather than” telling” style
- Strong commitment to results
What can we expect from you?
- Positivity - Make the last call of the day sound like your first call.
- Reliability - Be someone who we can depend upon on to deliver for the team and our customers.
- Work Together - Be part of a fantastic team and achieve together.
- Grow - Develop within your role and grow with our business.
- Inspire - Share your ideas to improve the way we do things
- Co-ordinator – Able to plan and implement.
- Communicator – Demonstrate high quality skills.
- Proactively approaching potential clients either through calling, marketing campaigns, social media, networking and visits.
- Ensuring KPI's are adhered to ensuring call targets and appointments visited are achieved on a daily basis.
- Reporting is required regularly to your line manager, providing regular input on all account activity, campaigns and lead generation
- Ensuring that all processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are met, and that projects are profitable.
- Communicating the client's goals and representing the client's Interests to ensure the client receives the required service levels.
- Providing regular two-way communication between the client and team, to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations.
- Being aware and in pursuit of opportunities for account growth and new business, forecasting information will need to be provided to show strategies and plans are in place to hit required targets.
- Providing clients, a full understanding of company capabilities and service, and effectively communicating all offerings to the clients.
- A full driving UK driving licence with use of a car is a requirement and a smart appearance (business attire) is expected all times.
- Performing other duties from time to time as required by the business
Please email me email@example.com if you feel you fit the skills