Business Analyst/Product Manager
To support our ambitious growth plans, we are seeking a Business Analyst.
This exciting role offers the chance to analyse, drive and recommend improvements to our software platform.
You will be the principle interface between the software development team and the key stakeholders; defining and refining requirements and enhancements to expediate the technical and business processes.
This will involve:
- Development of a solution strategy and product roadmap
- Leading discussions to define and refine user requirements
- Aligning business requirements with visual aids (wireframing, UML/BPMN modelling, UI/UX)
- Documentation of technical functions, their relationship to product features and how these solve business problems.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Business Analyst role
- Strong analysis experience in a full software development lifecycle environment (Agile and/or Waterfall)
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Competence in employing a variety of BA techniques to effectively elicit stakeholder requirements
- A team player who is willing to share their expertise with colleagues
- Rigorous attention to detail, strong organisational skills and able to work to tight deadlines
- Strong business acumen
Please contact email@example.com