Floating Branch Manager - South Coast
Estate agency position available working for one of the leading agencies in the Kent area.
- Basic Salary: £28-30,000 (Additional guaranteed earnings first 3 months)
- On Target Earnings: £50,000
- Work Pattern: 5 days per week including some Saturdays (2 on, 1 off)
- Additional Benefits: Holiday Commission, 33 days paid Holiday, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Structured Career Path, Employee Assistance Scheme
The Position includes:
- You are responsible for your own business both in relation to profitability and business development
- Motivate, inspire and manage your team, running morning meetings and coaching sessions
- Successfully list a targeted number of properties, advising and helping our vendors sell their homes for the best price and with the best service and support possible
- Keep abreast of current market conditions and have a good knowledge of your local market developing a reputation for being an expert in your field
- Work closely with your team, downloading new properties that you have brought to the market and agreeing a suitable strategy to match up potential purchasers
Contact Details: If you are interested in this role as a Sales Manager please contact the Property Recruitment Team at Rayner Personnel - South East Regional Office and please send us a copy of your CV.
Please Note: Rayner Personnel – Property Recruitment are acting as a recruitment agency with regards to this position. By submitting your application, you are consenting to Rayner Personnel processing and storing your data for the purposes of your job search.
We receive a great many applications for our vacancies and try to respond to as many as we can as quickly as possible. If you have not heard from a member of the team within 48 working hours, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful, but please feel that you may apply for other roles we are advertising in the future.