Are you an experienced Block manager looking for a new challenge? This is an exciting opportunity to join a small, fast growing, family run company. They are looking for a Block manager that has all the attributes to help grow this part of the business as well as manage a team.
This is a much sought after Mon-Fri position.
Benefits of the Block Manager role include:
- Generous Salary
- Mon - Fri working week
- Holiday Entitlement
- Fast growing family run company
The role of the Block Manager:
- Managing an existing team.
- implementing new strategies and processes to improve efficiencies
- Liaising with leaseholders and residents, and dealing with maintenance issues
- Liaising with contractors to instruct necessary repairs
- Conducting regular site inspections and reporting to client
- Carrying out the Section 20 consultation procedure when necessary
- Attending client and director meetings as well as evening AGM's
- Dealing with all aspects of Health and Safety
- Setting service charge budgets, issuing service charges, helping to chase arrears and keeping good accounts
- Responding to solicitors enquiries and dealing with post sale documentation
- Interpreting leases and legal documents
- Issuing notices for lease breaches and in accordance with Health and safety
- Administering contracts and renewals with utility suppliers and contractors
- Dealing with insurance renewals and claims
The skills required for the Block Manager role include:
- A proven track record in Block Management
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Understanding of landlord and tenant acts, ARMA guidelines and RICS Codes
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Ability to prioritise workload and use own initiative
- Full UK driving licence and own car
Don't pass up this opportunity to be part of this small family run but fast growing company, apply today !!