How you would like to join the world's leading real estate and training company and be part
of a winning team that is changing the face of Real Estate in the UK?
This is an opportunity like no other!
The role is involved and invested in decisions that impact every part of the business.
You will be driven to succeed, commercially savvy, supportive and have a passion for building
and implementing powerful and effective systems and processes.
The main responsibilities are operational and administrative, but there are opportunities to
support our work on Culture and a wide variety of ad hoc projects that strengthen and develop
the Market Centre both financially and operationally.
You will also have a role to play in developing and extending our social media profile &
campaigns, and establishing the brand across all platforms.
You will have a personal working relationship with all team members and interact with the
agent business owners and team members on a daily basis. You will be in charge of the On boarding process of new agent business owners, maintain the key databases
for properties and agents, whilst managing office systems and processes ensuring our agents
have all the tools and resources they need to succeed.
Key skill requirements
- Strong interpersonal skills; team player
- High energy
- Self-managing and hard-working
- Communicative structured approach
- Excellent written and verbal skills; confident with numbers; keen attention to detail
- Strong computer skills, particularly MS Excel
- High integrity
- Learning-based mindset
- A real estate background is helpful but not essential; operational experience in a startup
would also be useful but again not essential
Benefits of the role
- Salary £30,000-45,000 + Bonus
- An opportunity to share in the growth of our business via an incentive scheme, based
on achievement of key objectives
- Full access to phenomenal training programs on mindset, personal development and
starting your own business
- Access to property industry leaders & experts