How you would like to join the world's leading real estate and training company and be part
of a winning team that is changing the face of Real Estate in the UK?
This is an opportunity like no other!
The role is involved and invested in decisions that impact every part of the business.
You will be driven to succeed, commercially savvy, supportive and have a passion for building
and implementing powerful and effective systems and processes.
The main responsibilities are operational and administrative, but there are opportunities to
support our work on Culture and a wide variety of ad hoc projects that strengthen and develop
the Market Centre both financially and operationally.
You will also have a role to play in developing and extending our social media profile &
campaigns, and establishing the brand brand across all platforms.
You will have a personal working relationship with all team members and interact with the
agent business owners and team members on a daily basis. You will support the market centre
manager in the onboarding process of new agent business owners, maintain the key databases
for properties and agents, whilst managing office systems and processes ensuring our agents
have all the tools and resources they need to succeed.
Key skill requirements
- Strong interpersonal skills; team player
- High energy
- Self-managing and hard-working
- Communicative structured approach
- Excellent written and verbal skills; confident with numbers; keen attention to detail
- Strong computer skills, particularly MS Excel
- High integrity
- Learning-based mindset
- A real estate background is helpful but not essential; operational experience in a startup
would also be useful but again not essential
Benefits of the role
- Salary £24-£27k pa commensurate with skills and experience
- An opportunity to share in the growth via an incentive scheme, based
on achievement of key objectives
- Full access to phenomenal training programs on mindset, personal development and
starting your own business
- Access to property industry leaders & experts
- Start date 1 September 2020
- Full time role
- Based at our Central London office, although currently working virtually
- Reporting into the Market Centre Manager
This is the second role we have recruited for within the last 3 months, reflecting the growth we are seeing within the Market Centre
About Our Client
They was founded in Austin, Texas in 1983 and is the largest real-estate
company by agent count in the world with 170,000 agents in 48 countries
The owner of the business is a best-selling business book author and his titles include The Million Dollar Real Estate
Agent, Shift and The One Thing (1.3 million copies sold)
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE PROPERTY RELATED EXPERIENCE!!