Area Director - Estate Agency - Bucks, Ox's & Beds
Our multi award winning client is looking for an Area Director to manage the performance of the sales and lettings offices within the Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire & Bedfordshire area. The successful individual will be maintaining acquired business performance and deliver organic growth and improve profitability within the existing offices.
What makes this client amazing to work for?
- One of the leading names in Estate Agency
- Multi award winning agency
- Excellent career progression
- Ongoing training and support
- Growing business with ongoing acquisitions
- Competitive salary package
- The day-to-day management of the operational performance within the offices
- Ensuring we offer clients the best, compliant service possible and taking ownership of and resolving any difficult client situations effectively
- Acting as Line Manager, to the Sales and Lettings Managers which includes maintaining confidence and morale across the business. Whilst being consistent and decisive, giving praise and recognition freely as well as responding swiftly to manage performance
- Taking ownership and accountability for the area Sales and Lettings team budgets.
- Taking ownership and accountability for the area Sales and Lettings team resource management – properties, people etc.
- Marketing and management of existing brands
- Assimilate any acquired businesses
- Business compliance
- Driving additional revenue streams within the business (FS, Conveyancing, Zero Deposits)
- Working closely with the CD and Sales Managers to develop a Land and New Homes business building relationships with local developers and New homes companies.
People and performance management
- Lead the area, ensuring team members are fully motivated, high performing and committed to achieving successful delivery of the businesses’ objectives
- Agree yearly and monthly budgets, objectives and targets with CD, Sales and Lettings managers
- Ensure effective performance management by setting objectives for individuals and regularly reviewing progress against these, taking corrective action where necessary
Internal: CD, FD, CEO, Branch and Department Managers
External: Vendors, Purchasers, Landlords, Tenants, Professional Bodies, Suppliers
Key Performance Indicators
- Financial performance of the area – revenue, EBITDA and growth of managed portfolio
- Exemplary client care (reviews through Google and Feefo)
- Staff retention and development
- Assimilation of any acquired businesses
- Salary: £50,000 per annum Basic
- OTE up to £85,0000
- £5000 car allowance
- Phone and laptop provided
- BUPA private health care
- Death in service
- 25 Days holiday + birthday bonus
- Monday - Friday: 9 - 6 or 8.30-5.30
Contact Details: If this sounds like a role that would interest you, please contact Paul Abel at Rayner Personnel Home Counties on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07966 288897.
If you are looking for roles in the Home Counties, Berkshire, Wiltshire or Oxfordshire, you can chat, in complete confidence, to one of our recruitment experts. We are always receiving new opportunities and not all advertised on-line. Call us today or visit our website: www.raynerpersonnel.com