Application Support & Testing Developer
To support our ambitious growth plans, we require an Application Support & Testing Developer to provide technical support for Group’s operational platform, products and external clients and partners.
The role predominantly comprises application support, software debugging, technical debt reduction, QA and testing.
It may also extend to basic hardware maintenance, Microsoft Office functionality and Azure Cloud infrastructure as well as SQL Server database querying, development and general database management.
There is scope for some development within this role and it may suit someone looking to develop their skills in this area.
- Windows 10
- SQL Server (T-SQL and ideally server management)
- Microsoft Visual Studio (2017+)
- Microsoft Office (ideally Office 365), and specifically Word, Excel, Outlook, Sharepoint
- Windows Server (pref. 2013)
- Basic networking & hardware support
- Experience of software deployment tools (preferably MSDeploy) and deployment management Desirable Skills
- Powershell and Windows scripting
- Experience of formal software testing with attention to detail
Selenium The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate at least one year’s experience in the key skills above.
They will need to have a helpful attitude, be presentable with a good telephone manner and have good communication skills.
Please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org