Our client - a successful and well-established local, independent agency in the Earls Court/Hammersmith area needs an experienced accounts assistant in residential lettings to join them as soon as possible.
You MUST have Veco experience (as you will become the company expert on this)
You MUST have accounts experience with estate agency.
You MUST be able to start as soon as possible
If you answer yes to the above then please apply now! I want to hear from you!
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced accounts assistant looking to join a warm and friendly team, step up in responsibility and perhaps enjoy a better work/life balance. You will have residential lettings experience and be up to date with the current compliance and regulations around rent collection, handling client monies and making payments.
You will be highly organised and efficient, process-driven with an exceptional eye for detail. Knowledgeable on all residential lettings process and client accounting and driven to maintain the first-class customer service to Landlords and Tenants that the company prides itself on.
The skills required include:
- Previous experience in Residential Property Lettings / Lettings Accounts /Tenancy Management
- Experience in using VECO essential
- Excellent customer service
- Strong organisational skills
- Accurate data entry skills
- Knowledge of the Lettings process & Notices
- Knowledge of the current Lettings Regulations, especially those involving handling client monies
- Confident in dealing with tenants and landlords at all levels
- Full-Time but hours can be flexible
- Can choose to be self-employed or employed
- Choice of home-working or office-based
- Competitive hourly salary (to be agreed with successful candidate)
If you meet the above please send me your CV with salary expectations now - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note due to high volumes and the client requirements we will only get in touch if you have lettings accounts and Veco experience.